Monday, September 3, 2012

Recap

Wow, it has been an extremely long time since I've last updated the blog. Life has been moving at a million miles and hour (which I'm sure most of you can relate to). Here is a recap since I last updated: 1. I finished my second year of internal medicine at Earl K Long and started my dermatology residency with LSU-New Orleans (though I'm in Baton Rouge most of the time.) I really like dermatology. The schedule is much improved compared to the call schedule of internal medicine, but I'm having to get use to reading for 1-2 hours a day (usually after the boys go to bed)...it almost feels like medical school again with the deluge of information. So the countdown is ON! 34 months until I start my dermatology practice.....who knows where...only the Lord. I'm reminded of something Fr. Than said at our wedding...we don't know what the future holds, but we do know who holds the future....it gives me peace at night knowing God will make a place for us. 2. Our Abram turned 3!!! I can't believe he is already 3 years old...and so smart! He is such a joy to watch everyday! 3. Andrew is crusing by his milestones....crawling, pulling up, babbling, cutting teeth and now will stand up on his own in the middle of the floor! He is such a wonderful gift to our family and we love watching him grow! 4. It's that time of year again....LSU football season. We love tailgating with family and frieds...hopefully you will join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment