Friday, April 6, 2012

Updates

Wow, it has been a while since I've visted you on here! Let's just say March was crazy busy and I wouldn't want to repeat...but I will have to next month. So I am taking some time tonight (both boys are asleep :-) ) to update the blog. 2 months worth of events...here goes!

Valentine's Day:
Abram made a card to go with some Sweet-Tarts for his friends at school.


I thought that it would be a great idea to have him use his thumb print to make hearts....only he LOVED putting his thumbprint everywhere! Here you can see a WHOLE PAGE of thumbprints (to go with the random ones on the furniture and floors!)


Gracie's Birthday Party!
Gracie turned 3 and it was so much fun!


Abram enjoyed watching the 'big boys' play and coloring with sidewalk chalk! Andrew stayed inside and was passed around!







Mardi Gras:
Casey and I brought the boys to their first ever Mardi Gras parade in Lafayette. We met Nana, Papa, and Gracie there! There was a long delay for the parade due to a train wreck...so Abram took a nap (on Daddy)! Thanks Daddy...you're the best!











Huck and Jill's Birthday!
Huck turned 60! We were not able to make it to Shreveport because Jill had to work, but we celebrated when they came to Baton Rouge the next weekend. It is always wonderful to spend time celebrating your life with your wonderful family! Casey did a fantastic job planning an unforgettable birthday for Jill!










Andrew's milestones!
Andrew has been busy smiling up a storm, sitting up, and starting to eat solids!!! He is such a wonderful gift!




1 comment:

  1. GREAT, GREAT pics--thanks for sharing. They make me smile. Best part--We can look at them over and over again!! :-)

    Love you,
    Huck and Gamma (y)

    ReplyDelete