

Casey had to go to Alexandria for work Friday afternoon, so I took the afternoon off and joined him with Abram. Since we were so close to Eunice, we decided to go there afterwards for the weekend. We enjoyed our visit. On Saturday Nana and I took Abram to the park. It was cold, but we still got to feed the ducks. After that, Abram went swinging for the first time!!! I think we are going to visit parks often during his childhood! We also had dinner with our favorite priest, Father Cedric. I think that Abram and Father Cedric had a good time playing afterwards!!!
Oh how cute...I miss him so much!!!!! Plese give him kisses from Nanny Rae!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's soooooooooooo awesome to see this little guy so happy--he screamed so much when he was just a few months old--didn't affect his personality!! We love you Abram!!
ReplyDeleteGamma and Huck