God blessed us with a wonderful day on Saturday. The sun was out, it warmed up, and the birds were chirping. Daddy went to go play golf for the first time since Abram was born. Mommy and Abram went for a walk with Gamma. Afterwards, Mommy and Abram planted mommy's pansies. Abram helped out...as you can see. He only crushed a few flowers!
Mommy decided to snap a few pictures of her little man playing with the flowers! He is getting so big and has such a wonderful little personality! I am looking forward to many more sunny days to play outside. And since that seems to be Abram's favorite place to be, I'm sure he will be glad to see spring coming as well!
It has been too long since I have seen my 'lil man. He is getting so cute...and Mason will be so exxcited that he loves the outdoors!!!
ReplyDeleteGet ready to dig in the dirt!!!!! Ridges of dirt from the bottom of his shoes as he walks across your clean floor--oh well!! Get the cleanser ready because here comes the dirt rings in the bathtub!! But what fun it will be!
ReplyDeleteGamma