Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photo Op!






Mommy and Aunt Heidi thought I was adorable and wanted to show me off!



My favorite hat!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW. Congrats guys! I love ya'll... remember casey, left handed 90 mph cut fastball. ;) At Mass today Father Troy reminded us how much kids are sponges and mirrors. They absorb everything around them and reflect it. God has blessed Abram to have such wonderful parents who will be great people for him to imitate and evolve as someone that will surely make his family proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing you guys this weekend and meeting Abram for the first time. He such an angel and you and Casey are so blessed. Love you bunches!!! Please give Abram a kiss from his Nanny Rae!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jill & Casey! Your son is beautiful. Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill & Casey i see Abram already loves his frog thanks for taking a picture of him with his frog
    Love yall Cassie

    ReplyDelete