Sunday, August 21, 2011

Big Bed and other news


Well, it's official....we have a big boy on our hands. Abram has moved into his new bedroom and is sleeping in his new big boy bed (albeit the trundle part that is lower to the floor). He has been a champ in the transition! He LOVES that fact that when he wakes up in the mornings he can just crawl out of bed and come find mommy and daddy!


He has the BIGGEST grin on his face when he comes and finds us!

I'm a constantly amazed at how precious and blessed Abram is. He melts my heart about 15 thousand times:
Falling asleep while eating a sandwich...

crossing his feet at his ankles while he is eating a snack...


and especially when he sings me songs, gives Casey and I kisses until we are blue in the face....or my (favorite) when he kneels down next to Casey and I while we are praying!

I can only anticipate what the next blessing will bring into our lives whenever he/she decides to grace us with his/her presence!

1 comment:

  1. He makes our hearts beam with joy. I love to hear him sing and just look at you and GRIN!!!I love watching him learn new things. :-)
    Love,
    Huck and Gamma

    ReplyDelete