Abram turned two years old! In typical Huckabee tradition, I took a picture as he woke up (he wasn't happy waking up that morning).
Afterwards, we got dressed and went to school. Mommy and Daddy had make cupcakes for Abram to bring to school. It was also another little boy's birthday that day, so Abram and his friends had lots of celebrating to do...and lots of snacks to eat.
I left my camera at school so Abram's teachers could snap a few shots during the day.
Here he is dancing to one of his favorite songs at school.
I got off early that day and since Daddy was working from home that day we got to go together to pick up Abram. His teachers had waiting for us to get there to do Abram's birthday snacks with the class. I think Abram was afraid that Mommy and Daddy were going to leave because he cried to whole time and refused to eat his cupcake.
As soon as we got in the car though, his cupcake was a goner.
At dinner, we let Abram put on his birthday hat from school and snapped some more pictures. It's hard to believe that my little man is already two! I'm looking forward to what the next few years hold for this precious blessing!
I love the tradition of taking pics throughout all the birthday mornings--you will too!!!
ReplyDeleteHe makes us smile too! Great idea to have the teacher take pics at school throughout the day.
Love you,
Huck and Gamma (y)