Saturday, January 22, 2011
Poor Sick Little One!
Abram got really sick just before New Year's Eve. Unfortunatly, Mommy was in the middle of being on call and Daddy was working. Thankfully, Nana came in to save the day. Abram's fever got up to 104.7! Mommy was worried! After a few days of really high fever, not eating anything, refusing to drink fluids, vomiting, and diarrhea (I'm sure you really wanted to know all of that) Abram wanted to get down to walk when I took him outside to get the mail. Unfortunately, his little legs were so weak and he IMMEDIATELY face planted onto the driveway! I'm not sure how he was able to scrap his ENTIRE nose, but he did. Of course, Mommy had to take a picture for memories. It reminds mommy of the pictures Gamma took of Aunt Heidi when she jumped off the truck and did her own version of a face-plant. Thankfully, he recovered quickly is an energetic little boy again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh the memories!!! :)
ReplyDelete