Friday, November 27, 2009

Hunter's Wedding













Boy, I've been a traveling baby...that's for sure! After I spent 2 weeks at Aunt Monica's house having fun with John, Natalie, Paul, Uncle Michael, and of course Aunt Monica, I went with mommy to meet daddy in Slidell for the week. At the end of the week, I drove with Daddy and Hunter to Vicksburg, MS for Mr. Hunter and Mrs. MK's wedding. Nana and Papa met us there; I had fun playing with them. I also met Joshua Augustin for the first time. I really enjoyed meeting another BOY my size. Everyone else I've met that is my size is a girl!





Mommy and Daddy also took me dancing! I think that I had fun...even though I wasn't too sure about it at first.





Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hunter Yentzen. I hope that I didn't scare you too bad with my crying! I want some friends to play with you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment