Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to Work






I returned back to school this week :-(, but I am so blessed to have Mrs. Harriet Dupuy take care of Abram during the day. I think that Abram had a tough first day, but he seems to have had a better second day. Mommy stayed busy at school, so that helped her get through her days. Abram, Mommy, and Daddy have been having fun together in the evenings. Here are some recent pictures...note the rolls and the double chin. He may have started out tiny, but watch out- he is catching up quickly!!!!

Abram is beginning to LOVE watching the top of his swing (it circles around)!!! And he started to coo over the weekend. Nana was rocking Abram and cooing at him and he returned the favor. Tonight he was in his crib looking at the rotating top and opened his mouth and said "aahhh." Too cute!

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big he is getting! He is so adorable. Congrats on the baptism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!!! HE looking more and more like Daddy! Sending hugs and Kisses from Nanny Rae and Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure is curious--always looking up and around. But he loves being in his snug sack--close to anyone who holds him!
    Gamma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his expression with the lion stuffed animal. I think his little personality may be starting to emerge. Can't wait to see y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete